Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Break time !

I just to let everyone know that I will not be posting this week here. Only exception made to my personal blog to download some photos this weekend
Here's the chance to check out my second blog if you only know me here :

Home in France

This is my blog where I just talk about what's happening with me in France in general. Sometimes it about events, other times writings,photos,musings. Genealogy may occasionally "poke" it's nose in there, but I try and keep the two areas seperate.

I have a friend who is now in Paris( she's from England). This week is earmarked for a few days of R &R with her and other friends . Then the other days, I'll becleaning,organizing and organizing a trip. Because I'm soon to be on vacation ! Yeah !!

I'm going to try and sneak in one last post here, before I leave with my husband on vacation 7 September. I will be back 18 September.


So, there will be a lot of comings and goings in September, and you will know why if it seems a little quiet :)

Have a good return back to your September jobs & schooling.

Cheers to all !

No comments: