Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Recent family portraits

The children of Edward P Carroll and Mary De Bow
Photo taken in 2005.
Left to right : Mary Irene,John Joseph and Edward Patrick Jr. They are the niece & nephews of my Grandfather, John Bernard Carroll, Sr.




Cousin Gerry next to her Dad, John Joseph Carroll .







Some of the Carrolls at Gerry's house at Christmas 2005 - Shawn and Lora Crowley; Kevin, Arin & Colin Crowley, Bill (Gerry's husband), John J. Carroll (1916) my dad; Gerry ; Brian, Erica and Neala Carroll; Michael & Erica Carroll

Wedding portrait of Michael Carroll and his wife Bridget. Michael is the son of John Patrick Carroll, Gerry's brother.On both sides (in red), are Micheal's brothers ;Bob (left) and Brian. In the middle is Lynn, John Patrick's wife, and Mom to Bob.



This includes , Kevin Crowley ( Gerry's son),his son, Colin,John Joseph Carroll and daughter, Gerry.


Shawn Crowley, Gerry's son, wife Lora and daughter Cameron, born in 2007 .



Kevin Crowley, and Rian his daughter born in 2007


I welcome my new found cousins who may be viewing their portraits ! It was through Gerry that I was able to put the all information and images on line. She was really so much help , and I thank her again !
Then, there was a very big hearted genealogist named Rita who got the ball rolling. It was her that researched after seeing the obit that I put on the blog for Edward Patrick Sr. She found cousin Mary, and was able to provide a phone number and postal address.You also, threw me the ball. And boy, did I run afterwards !
Thank you so much Rita.
Have a nice day and see you all very soon.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, MY NAME IS VICKIE CARROLL, THAT IS MY MAIDEN NAME. MY FATHER WAS DOUGLAS ANDREW CARROLL ,SON OF HARVEY AND VIVIAN CARROLL OUT OF SALEM OREGON, I KNOW THEY LIVED AT 2235 E. CHIMAWA RD FOR MANY YEARS WHEN I WAS A CHILD. I DON'T KNOW MUCH MORE BECAUSE MY FATHER LEFT WHEN I WAS A INFANT, BUT I'M INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT MORE ABOUT MY PATERNAL SIDE OF MY FAMILY, IF MY FAMILY IS IN ANY WAY CONECTED TO YOURS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT Trickie-Vickie@live .com OR YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY PHONE AT #256-352-7223 AND MY ADDRESS IS 89 COUNTY ROAD 675 ,HANCEVILLE,ALABAMA 35077 .I AM 44 YEARS OLD AT THIS PRESENT TIME AND LIVED IN ARIZONA IN MY GROWING UP DAYS I ALSO HAVE A BROTHER NAMED MARK CARROLL TWO SISTERS ON THE CARROLL SIDE ANDREA CARROLL AND ERICA CARROLL THAT'S HOW I FOUND THIS SITE. I WAS LOOKING FOR ERICA, I'VE ONLY SEEN HER A COUPLE OF TIMES AND SHE WAS ALREADY 7 YEARS OLD IN 1993 WHEN MY FATHER DOUGLAS PAST AWAY , WELL THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EVEN IF I'M NOT IN YOUR FAMILY OF CARROLL'S I HAVE ENJOYED THIS SITE. THANKS AGAIN. VICKIE